Thursday, September 21, 2006

Polos

My newest fun snack/desert. I took them tonight to our Delta Kappa Gamma supper.

Polos

mini-pretzels
Rolos
pecan halves

pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. place the mini-pretzels on a cookie sheet. top each one with a Rolo (biggest headache is unwrapping each Rolo if you buy the big bag for a larger group) place the cookie sheet in the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the Rolos are soft. Remove from oven and press a pecan half into each one. Let them cool.

For a party I think it would be fun to buy the mini-pretzels that are shaped like Texas (or any other shapes you can find).

Enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Sounds delicious! I can't wait to try them! I think I will make them and bring them up to school for a lunchtime dessert! I'm so excited about our weekend in College Station! Lots of good things going on! Love you!

Amy said...

I can't wait to try them either! I'm not sure I'm going to share them like Charla, though...

:)

Alicia said...

Sounds very similar to a treat I love to make...I'll put it on my blog.